- Skin: [ DNA ] .::.:KHAOS:.::. [_TYPE 2A_] [_HAIR_] ROCKER
- Hair: >TRUTH< Hank – treacle
- Shirt: kAPANGA – Teobaldo IvintaGeShirt
- Short: KAPANGA – Otavio white short
- Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture – Boardwalkers (Unisex!) – Donegal Tweed
- Glasses: FNKY! FreeBase Glasses (Grey)
- Skin: 04b Pale Skin -Craig-/ fullbeard+base+bodyhair *REDGRAVE*
- Shape: Al’Ol Joseph
- Hair: Uw.St Owen-Hair type-A – Coffee
- Sunglasses: YV – LEO – SHINY BLACK/BLACK
- Jacket/shirt/belt: <kal rau> Black Jacket M5
- Pants: <kal rau> Kaki Pants
- Boots: *COCO*Homme_EngineerBoots_Black
- Skin: DNA – Khaos Chin Patch
- Hair: Uw.St – Owen-Hair Black
- Eyes: EDDESIGN – Gabi eyes Diferent Color
- Outfit: GothiCatz – Obsidian (male)
- Boots: ANEXX – Leather Riders Boots Black
Finally the shadows are working (almost) perfectly and no lag! There is no longer any need to use prim eyes. However, I am not able to take pictures! To capture this image I had to take a printscreen, cause whenever I click to save the picture I CRASH.
I prepared a short tutorial showing how to turn the shadows! If you still don’t know how active you can try them.
1 – Go to ‘Preferences > Graphics’, put everything on Ultra and click ‘Apply’. If you crash after clicking apply it can be a sign that your computer can’t run the shadows, but don’t give up!
2 – Now click on ‘Hardware’: Here you will have the important settings that will give you the graphic quality, with or without shadows! In ‘Antialiasing’ define the best option you have (for me it was 16x), but if you feel there is still too much lag ,try to put 8x or 4x. This doesn’t effect much of the shadows, but the quality… Then click OK > Apply > OK.
3 – This is the most important step, and that makes the magic happen: Enable the Develop menu (Ctrl + Alt + Q), click ‘Rendering’ and activate the options ‘Framebuffer Objects’, ‘Lighting and Shadows’, ‘Shadows from Sun/Moon/Projectors’ and ‘SSAO and Shadow smoothing’, preferably in sequence.
You should see the shadows now.. or you had a beautiful crash! It happened to me in the first attempts. But don’t give up, after a few tries it should be working well… Ah, remember that a lot depends on your hardware to make the shadows work! The better your settings the better you will see the shadows.
My hardware settings are these:
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ (2104.77 MHz)
MBOS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit (Build 7600)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTS 250 1GB DDR3/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW!
Windows Graphics Driver Version: 8.17.0012.5896
OpenGL Version: 3.3.0
Artilleri is having a little clearance sale in the park. 50-75% OFF on select items. Enjoy !!!
Skin: [ DNA ] .::.:KHAOS:.::. [_TYPE 2A_] [_HAIR_] ROCKER
Hair: W&Y HAIR New M04 A
Glasses: FORM Dexter Glasses
Eye: Eyes Emma -Topaz- *REDGRAVE*
Shirt: /artilleri/ denim jacket *blue*
Pants: /artilleri/ Jonas jeans
Skin: [ DNA ] .::.:KHAOS:.::. [_TYPE 2A_] [_HAIR_] CHIN PATCH
Hair: Uw.St Dan-Hair black
Eye: EDDESIGN Super Natural ord blue light eyes
Shirt: Meriken Co. “CUT” Yellow
Pants: Emery – Denim Roxe #02
Sneakers: [ hoorenbeek ] Samoa – White/Blue/Red